35-Week Baby Bump
Just a short update. I’m too weary and bone-tired to write much. My brain is functioning at CAPACITY LOW. In fact, I feel absolutely awful.
But just look at that belly! It’s so smooth and soft. Not even a hint of a stretch mark. (I attribute this to both my genetics and my pregnancy diet.) Incredible. I am so lucky. Although, it ain’t over yet!
Cole’s notes update over the past week:
- I’m actually starting to gain a little bit more weight.
- My belly is often quite tight and I have small, short contractions more often.
- Small amount of swelling in my feet and hands. So I’m drinking water constantly.
- Combine more water with a crushed bladder and the bathroom and I are quickly becoming intimately acquainted.
- I’m too tired to do any yoga and that makes me sad.
- I don’t even know what happened to last week it went so fast.
- I found a dresser for the nursery. It’s painted YELLOW and I love it.
- Lots of fetal movement.
- I still have an innie!
- We can’t decide on a name.
- I’m trying Bob’s Formula for Women iron supplement. Only been a few days so nothing to report yet.
- One of our midwives is coming for a home visit next Thursday. Shit is gettin’ REAL.
I wish there was something to help me feel better!
OMG baby’s due in one month tomorrow.